Surround Your Team With InspirationA Meeting Venue Like No Other
Explore the human-horse connection and learn to see the world through a horse’s eyes at The Pine Hill Ranch.
In your time at The Pine Hill Ranch, the world of equines and horsemanship will be introduced and experienced with the following program:
A demonstration of leadership with horses, and why it is important – by Stacey Husman, director of the lesson program at The Pine Hill Ranch, that will including the following:
- Discussion about safety and good practice around horses
- Basic training techniques – love, language, and leadership by establishing respect and trust
- Horse psychology and why horses think and react the way they do
- Horse body language and what they are trying to tell us
- How to groom and tack up a horse, with hands on participation
- and… RIDING A HORSE, OF COURSE!
Pricing & Time
- Two hours, with time to be determined
- $95 per person, for 3-6 people
- $85 per person, for 7 or more people
Please provide your own foot wear – a hard-toed shoe/boot with a one inch heel
Riding helmets required – helmets are available to borrow at The Pine Hill Ranch. To register for booking, please contact Mary at 501-249-9665.
CORPORATE AND SOCIAL EVENTS
The Pine Hill Ranch Equestrian Center is a spectacular venue for high profile community, social, and corporate gatherings. Our magnificent world class facility accommodates groups of various sizes, and provides a unique background for any type of event. Enjoy the scenery of our beautiful acreage, and the company of our graceful horses, all while conducting business or entertaining guests. Flat green space can also be arranged for tent setup when a larger space might be needed.
The Pine Hill Ranch Facility Facts:
- The Pine Hill Ranch is set on 250 acres of beautiful rolling pastures with a special section of hardwoods that provide riding and hiking trails.
- Located just 31miles from Downtown Little Rock, Arkansas
- Located just 27 miles from the Clinton National Airport
- Primary Covered Show Arena, Lesson Barn, and Outdoor Arena are all available event spaces.
*All menus are priced and coordinated with our preferred caterers and are listed separately.
Bar & Beverage Pricing
All bar service is based on consumption & subject to state sales tax. Beer, Wine and Alcohol may be provided by client or purchased prior to your event.
Reserving a Date
To confirm your reservation, a contract must be completed and a deposit of 50% of the food, beverage & equipment minimum and 50% of the total rental fee must be paid.
At The Pine Hill Ranch, we strive to make every event unique and we cater to each corporation’s requests. All event staff needs will be accessed based upon event details & logistics.
Additional Amenity Upgrades
- Dance Floor
- Lighting & Sound
- Décor Items
- Equestrian Props
- Gift Baskets
- Stage Setup
- Outdoor Tents
- Live Band or DJ
- Photo Booths
- Food Trucks
- Executive Rest Room Trailers
- Horse drawn carriage ride
- Riding Demonstrations
- Shuttle service to and from hotel
- Saturday horse show for guests
- Saturday riding lessons or clinic
- Team Building
- Game Truck