Your World-Class Wedding ExperienceNuptials No One Will Forget
There is no such thing as a standard wedding at The Pine Hill Ranch. We believe each bride deserves to have a wedding crafted to her unique needs and wants.
The Pine Hill Ranch wedding design package offers a thoughtful list of product and service options that truly make each wedding one-of-a-kind. Further, with our concierge approach, we have worked hard to make the planning process easy for both bride and family.
We delight in partnering with our clients to build beautiful ceremony and reception areas at different places on the grounds of The Pine Hill Ranch. Everything is coordinated with the brides preferences.
One of the hallmarks of a wedding at The Pine Hill Ranch — regardless of whether you use a private wedding planner or work directly with Mary, our on-site planner and designer — is a solid plan for your important day.
Our planning often covers the entire experience at The Pine Hill Ranch and beyond, from guest arrival, entertainment, transportation, hotel assistance, hair and makeup, photography and videography, we have identified and partner with proven regional talent and avail those resources to our clients. Why burden yourself and family with a long task list when our team can deliver to you many of the best professionals in their respective fields for your choosing?
Please see a description of benefits of a wedding at The Pine Hill Ranch and our specific wedding package.
The Pine Hill Ranch Wedding Package Includes:
- Up to 6 hours of event time on the property
- Up to 3 photoshoots at The Pine Hill Ranch
- Up to 1-hour of procession planning with The Pine Hill Ranch wedding planner
- 1-hour rehearsal at The Pine Hill Ranch
- Access to our on-site wedding planner for planning and advice for itinerary and logistics
- Access to The Pine Hill Ranch barns and facilities for your event
- Access to bridal and groom’s suites for preparation
- 1-hour on-site photography prep session
- One-invoice option
- $9,000 venue rental fee plus vendor costs
The architectural theme of The Lodge centers around stacked stone and treated timber. It’s streamlined and elegant, without distracting from the surrounding landscape or your occasion.